Services and facilities
To create a comfortable visitor experience, the Electropolis Museum provides many services and facilities, and guarantees an excellent welcome for all of its visitors, particularly families and disabled visitors.
- bag storage (1€ deposit)
- cafeteria with drinks and confectionery distributors
- The museum is entirely accessible to pushchairs
- “baby-change” area, bottle warmer (ask at reception)
- partially air-conditioned museum
- tables ans benches in the energy garden
- letterbox in the reception hall
- tram station 5 minutes away on foot
- free parking (cars and coaches)
- bicycle parking
Extend your visit by spending some time in our shop, which is accessible during the opening hours of the museum. Books for curious minds of all ages, educational games, and light-up objects or gadgets to brighten your home: you will find a whole range of educational and fun items on the theme of electricity!