We thank you for continuing to follow the sanitary instructions to prevent the spread of Covid-19 : protective measures, distancing, one-way visit, specific measures for access in certain areas, hand sanitising gel on all floors, contactless credit card payment.
Vigipirate Security Plan
As a security measure, the museum declines the preventive measures decided by the government for cultural establishments.
Suitcases and large bags are prohibited.
Only maximum size handbags and backpacks 40 x 25 x 15 cm are authorized inside the museum.
Baggage not exceeding the maximum size of 55 x 35 x 25 cm must be deposited in the lockers.
All people must undergo visual security checks at the request of staff.
Anyone refusing the check will be refused entry.
The Electropolis Museum would like to thank you in advance for your understanding
- open from Tuesday to Sunday, from 10:00pm to 6:00pm.
- closed from 1st to 31st January, Mondays, Good Friday, 1st May, 1st and 11th November, 25th and 26th December.
- 24th and 31st December, the museum closes at 4:00pm.
Getting to the Electropolis Museum
- By train: TGV or TER, stop: Gare Centrale [Mulhouse], then take the tram in front of the station
- By tram: tram 3 (towards Lutterbach) or tram-train (towards Thann St-Jacques), get off at “Musées”
- Biplane: EuroAirport Basel-Mulhouse-Freiburg is 26 km away
- By road: A36, take exit 17 Mulhouse-Dornach and follow signs marked Musée Electropolis or Cité du Train.
Accessibility for disabled visitors
For several years, the museum has been working to improve accessibility for disabled visitors, by providing adapted facilities.